Ik weet het nederlands stomme trut Ik ben opgegroeid er!luister je stomme kut Ik ben opgegroeid in nederland! u moet stoppen met denken i dont weet alles. Hij vertelt me alles. je wil niet dat me toen im boos! Ik weet wat je tot vertelde hij me de laatste waarschuwing "Stap terug" dont tekst-of e-mail contact met hem ooit weer! hij heeft verteld dat u moet stoppen.
Labor Ready facts.
Labor Ready was founded in 1989 in Kent, Wash. Today the company is a multinational provider of temporary employees for manual, light industrial and skilled construction jobs. Labor Ready operates branches throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
What we do at Labor Ready is simple: We put people to work. Each year, Labor Ready's branch locations dispatch approximately 600,000 temporary workers to our more than 300,000 customers in a diverse range of industries, including construction, transportation, warehousing, hospitality, landscaping, light manufacturing, distribution and sanitation.
In 2003, Labor Ready was selected by the Department of Labor, which commended the company as a model for the temporary employment industry, as the first participant in its VIP program in which the employer and the DOL work closely and productively to ensure compliance with all wage and hour rules.
The company's headquarters are in Tacoma, Wash.
Current mood: lonely
If you don't know if you have found what you are looking for
The silver-lining always starts to fade
And what you don't know is that you don't know the truth anymore
Now you try sleeping in the bed you have made
The feeling is gone and the circle is broken
Like water under a burning bridge
A million words but nothing is spoken
A deafening silence replaced by fear
I can't find my way home
The grace i've fallen from
The only truth i've ever known
So when you tell me what you tell me
I can't take it anymore
The same old story goes around and around
You think that if you speak alittle louder than you did before
The point you make might somehow stick around
If empathy is no more than a token
I cry a river in the pouring rain
The princess still sleeps but she will be woken
Her kiss of love is killing me
I can't find my way home
The ground i'm walking on
The only friend i've ever known
The battle I fight is for no one
No one but myself
The devil inside is my own now
There's no way you could understand
You don't understand
The tears that you cry are for no one
No one but yourself
I travel this road on my own now
There's no way you could understand
| Currently listening : |
24 things to rember (shared my grandma)
Someone took the time to put in words what we are being taught to do everyday.I thought I would share it with you.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today. I am thankful for______________'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. GOD heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished _________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
Current mood: ditzy
INSTALLING A HUSBAND
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.
0 and noticed a
distinct slow down in overall system performance -- particularly in the flower and
jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.
0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.
5 and then installed undesirable
programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0, and Golf Clubs 4.1.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.
6 simply crashes the
system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
First, keep in mind Boyfriend 5.
0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband
1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter the command: 'I Thought You Loved
Me.exe' and try to download Tears 6.2 and don't forget toinstall the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.
0 should then automatically
run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.
default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.
1 is a
very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.
0 (it runs a virus in the
background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).
Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.
unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.
0 is a great program, but it does have limited
memory and not learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying
additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Food 3.
and Hot Lingerie 7.7.
Good Luck, Tech Support
Theft Problem - IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their
kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves.
My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago.
I went to sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs.
It was just that quick. The replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal.
Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine? I spent the entire
summer looking for my thighs.
Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned
myself to living out my life in jeans.
And then the thieves struck again.
My butt was next.
I knew it was the same gang, because they took
pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they had stuck me with
But my new butt was attached at least three inches lower
than my original! I realized I'd have to give up my jeans in favor of
Two years ago I realized my arms had been switched.
One morning I was
fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arm
swing to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush.
This was really
getting scary - my body was being replaced one section at a time.
What could they do to me next?
When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a
turkey neck, I decided to tell my story.
Women of the world, wake up
and smell the coffee! Those 'plastic' surgeons are using REAL
replacement body parts -stolen from you and me! The next time
someone you know has something 'lifted', look again - was it lifted
THIS IS NOT A HOAX.
This is happening to women everywhere every
WARN YOUR FRIENDS!
P. S. Last year I thought some one had stolen my Boobs.
I was lying in bed and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was
relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I
slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.